Care Home Case Study
LSI has been working with this client since 2012 and manages the procurement for their entire portfolio, which is a mixture of non-half-hourly, half hourly and gas supplies.
Care Home provider in Scotland with 20 homes
LSI has been working with this client since 2012 and manages the procurement for their entire portfolio, which is a mixture of non-half-hourly, half hourly and gas supplies. Energy represents a large proportion of their costs and it is therefore imperative that these costs are kept to a minimum.
LSI has also worked to resolve a number of queries within the portfolio and ensure that the client is kept fully up to date with any issues. LSI assist with their site works processes arranging for new supplies to be installed for new care homes.
- The customer needed to drive down costs
- Some of the utilities were with different suppliers and there was no coterminous end date
- An exercise was carried out which resulted in all of the supplies for each utility being with the same supplier and all of the contracts end on the same date
- LSI offer full energy compliance support and are now assisting the client with their ESOS applications
- Single point of contact at LSI who is responsible for managing their account
- LSI deal with any queries regarding the accounts, which saves the customer from having to deal with suppliers
- Regular monthly reports on half-hourly metered supplies
- Assistance throughout the process of arranging new supplies, which can be extremely complicated
- A broker that will manage their needs
Need To Talk?
Call 01727 877020
Prefer that we call you?
Use the form below and one of our team will contact you to discuss your needs.
Alternatively write to us at:
LSI ENERGY, Hastings House, 12 Park Industrial Estate, Park Street, Frogmore St Albans, AL2 2DR