Education Case Study
Energy represents a large proportion of their costs and it is therefore imperative that these costs are kept to a minimum.
Private Independent School in Ascot.
LSI has been working with this customer since 2012 and manages the procurement for their entire portfolio, which is a mixture of Half-Hourly electricity and Gas supplies. Energy represents a large proportion of their costs and it is therefore imperative that these costs are kept to a minimum. LSI has also worked to resolve a number of queries within the portfolio and ensure that the client is kept fully up to date with any issues.
- The customer needed to drive down costs
- Some of the utilities were with different suppliers and there was no coterminous end date
- A full tender process was carried out to ensure that contracts were placed with the most competitive supplier
- An exercise was carried out which resulted in all of the supplies for each utility being with the same supplier and all of the contracts end on the same date. Any additional sites aligned with the same supplier and end date
- Single point of contact at LSI who is responsible for managing their account
- LSI deal with any queries regarding the accounts, which saves the customer from having to deal with suppliers
- Access to monthly reports on Half-Hourly electricity consumption to assist with energy management
- A broker that will manage their needs
Need To Talk?
Call 01727 877020
Prefer that we call you?
Use the form below and one of our team will contact you to discuss your needs.
Alternatively write to us at:
LSI ENERGY, Hastings House, 12 Park Industrial Estate, Park Street, Frogmore St Albans, AL2 2DR