Fast Food Case Study
LSI assist a national Burger King franchisee saving money on their 20 restaurants.
Fast Food Restaurant
National Burger King franchisee
LSI has been working with this customer since 2014 and manages the procurement for their entire portfolio, which is a mixture of non-half-hourly, half hourly and gas supplies. Energy represents a large proportion of their costs and it is therefore imperative that these costs are kept to a minimum. LSI has also worked to resolve a number of queries within the portfolio and ensure that the client is kept fully up to date with any issues. LSI assist with their site works processes arranging for new supplies to be installed for new restaurants.
- The customer needed to drive down costs
- Credit issues with suppliers needed to be resolved
- Some of the utilities were with different suppliers and there was no coterminous end date
- A full tender process was carried out to ensure that contracts were placed with the most competitive supplier
- Credit negotiations were entered into to ensure the client would not have to pay large upfront security deposits
- An exercise was carried out, which resulted in all of the supplies for each utility having the same coterminous contract end date
- Single point of contact at LSI who is responsible for managing their account
- LSI deal with any queries regarding the accounts which saves the customer from having to deal with suppliers
- Regular monthly reports on Half-Hourly metered supplies
- Assistance throughout the process of arranging new supplies, which can be extremely complicated as well as Change of Tenancy procedures when the client purchases new properties
Need To Talk?
Call 01727 877020
Prefer that we call you?
Use the form below and one of our team will contact you to discuss your needs.
Alternatively write to us at:
LSI ENERGY, Hastings House, 12 Park Industrial Estate, Park Street, Frogmore St Albans, AL2 2DR