Football Club Case Study
LSI has been working with Queens Park Rangers since 2012 and manages the procurement for their Half-Hourly Electricity and Gas supplies.
A Championship football team.
LSI has been working with Queens Park Rangers since 2012 and manages the procurement for their Half-Hourly Electricity and Gas supplies. Energy represents a large proportion of their costs and it is therefore imperative that these costs are kept to a minimum. We also provide a billing validation service which means that we check the invoices for the customer to ensure that they are accurate before payment.
- The customer needed to drive down costs but they are in an industry that some suppliers see as a high credit risk
- The supplies were not grouped with the same supplier for each utility, which meant that the customer was receiving multiple invoices from multiple suppliers
- A full tender process was carried out to ensure that contracts were placed with the most competitive supplier who will also view the credit position favourably and therefore negate the requirement for a security deposit
- Invoices are validated monthly giving the opportunity of further savings, a redundant meter was spotted, which is now in the process of being removed. This will save the customer the cost of paying a standing charge on this supply that is not required in the future
- Single point of contact at LSI who is responsible for managing their account
- LSI deal with any queries regarding the accounts, which saves the customer from having to deal with suppliers
- Regular monthly reports on Half-Hourly metered supplies
- A broker that will work with them to ensure that they have the best solution for them
- LSI has provided this client with a fully account managed solution and through our experience within this industry we are able to carry out a procurement exercise that will offer the customer products that will meet their needs. The client is also kept up to date with any changes in government legislation
Need To Talk?
Our service team is right here in the UK and our expert advisors are on hand to handle all your enquiries.
12 Park Industrial Estate
Park Street, Frogmore
St Albans, AL2 2DR
Prefer that we call you?
Use the form below and one of our team will contact you to discuss your needs.
Once we have received your enquiry we will endeavour to respond within 24 working hours.