Restaurant Case Study
This customer initially came to LSI for help in managing a portfolio of 8 restaurants. LSI saved over £20,000 for this restaurant group.
National restaurant chain
This customer initially came to LSI for help in managing a portfolio of 8 restaurants. The aim was to drive down costs as well as aligning the end dates of all contracts. The supplies across the group are a mixture of Gas, Electricity (both non Half Hourly and Half Hourly). More recently the customer has expanded and needed a broker, who was able to assist with all site works and metering issues that arise. LSI now manages the entire portfolio of 15 sites.
- The customer wanted to drive down costs
- All the groups sites were with different suppliers and had no co-terminus end date
- The customer needed all supplies to be billed to one address
- A full tender process was carried out to ensure that contracts were placed with the most competitive supplier
- A coterminous end date was negotiated for all supplies
- LSI arranged for all bills to be sent to the groups head office
- Single point of contact at LSI who is responsible for managing their account
- LSI deal with any queries regarding the accounts, which saves the customer from having to deal with suppliers
- Regular monthly market updates and reports
- Assistance throughout the process of arranging new supplies which can be extremely complicated
- Savings achieved - £22,898.63/annum
Need To Talk?
Call 01727 877020
Prefer that we call you?
Use the form below and one of our team will contact you to discuss your needs.
Alternatively write to us at:
LSI ENERGY, Hastings House, 12 Park Industrial Estate, Park Street, Frogmore St Albans, AL2 2DR