Retail Case Study
When the portfolio was first passed to LSI the supplies were contracted with a number of suppliers with many different contract end dates.
High Street Retailer
High street and online retailer
Cath Kidston is a high street and online retailer who sell home furnishings and related goods who currently have 59 stores across the UK and Ireland and 54 stores across Spain, Japan, Republic of Korea, Thailand, Taiwan, Hong Kong and China.
LSI has been managing the Cath Kidston portfolio since 2012. When the portfolio was first passed to LSI the supplies were contracted with a number of suppliers with many different contract end dates.
- Find suppliers that will take on the whole portfolio and provide a single common end date
- Manage the Change of Tenancies keeping the portfolio up to date
- Single supplier for NHH/HH and Gas supplies
- Common contract end date across the portfolio
- Any additional sites aligned with the same supplier and end date
- Backdated contracts for Change of Tenancies to avoid any out of contract rates
- Single point of contact at LSI who works solely on the Cath Kidston portfolio
- Energy Procurement, Account Management and ESOS in one place
- LSI deal with any queries regarding the accounts, which saves the customer from having to deal with suppliers
- Regular monthly reports on Half-Hourly metered supplies
- A broker that will work with them to ensure that they have the best solution for them
Need To Talk?
Call 01727 877020
Prefer that we call you?
Use the form below and one of our team will contact you to discuss your needs.
Alternatively write to us at:
LSI ENERGY, Hastings House, 12 Park Industrial Estate, Park Street, Frogmore St Albans, AL2 2DR