LSI in conjunction with NCVO
LSI stand out in a crowded market offering our customers the best possible solution for their energy requirements and ongoing management of their contracts in a dynamic industry.
Save money on business energy costs
LSI Energy is a national broker dealing with a number of high street names and charities of all sizes. We have over 20 years experience in energy and our award winning industry trained staff work to increase the buying power and lower the price you pay.
LSI has been working with the NCVO for many years and has saved members large sums of money on their gas and electricity expenditure. You too could save money by contacting LSI ...
When contacting LSI we will request latest copies of your energy bills as we will need these to undertake your no obligation quote.
What LSI will do once you have requested a quotation?
Once LSI has been provided with everything requested we will analyse your usage then send you a personalised cost analysis and advise you on the best way forward.
If you accept, you will be given a dedicated Account Manager who deals with any change of supplier that is necessary, in accepting the quote and booking the contract for you. Your Account Manager deals with any billing queries that you may have during the contract and will notify you in good time before the contract end date so that new quotes can be obtained.
What happens if my contract is not due for renewal?
Even if you still have time left to run on your contract, contact LSI Energy NOW! LSI's dedicated team of Account Managers track the market and contact their customers at the best time to compare the market for new prices. Don’t spend your time worrying about when to contact the energy suppliers – let LSI take care of this for you.
- Free assessment of your current utility contracts – LSI offer members a free independent analysis of their existing contracts with no obligation
- Options to reduce your commercial gas and electricity rates - due to LSI's considerable purchasing power we are able to negotiate prices that are often lower than suppliers own renewal rates
- Dedicated named account management – LSI offers each client a personal account manager who will be available to help with any account queries
- Energy management and sustainability – LSI offers energy audits and advice on how to decrease costs by implementing energy saving procedures
- Siteworks and metering – LSI offers on-site project management and technical advice in regards to both gas and electricity supplies and meter installations
Need To Talk?
Call 01727 877020
Prefer that we call you?
Use the form below and one of our team will contact you to discuss your needs.
Alternatively write to us at:
LSI ENERGY, Hastings House, 12 Park Industrial Estate, Park Street, Frogmore St Albans, AL2 2DR