Audits and Solutions
LSI has the experience and expertise to help your business with your individual requirements.
Call us on 01727 877 020 or request a call back from a member of our friendly team.
Audit and Solutions
You discuss your requirements with a member of the LSI team.
LSI's energy management experts will undertake full site energy audits to monitor your energy usage.
LSI will colate and analyse all the data received and advise on the best solutions moving froward.
Audits and Solutions
Site Energy Audits
We provide comprehensive site energy audits to identify reasons for high energy consumption and include tailored recommendations for improvements. We don’t leave our service at report stage either, instead we work with you to implement any projects so you receive the full value of our service.
Our site energy audits can:
- Identify solutions to stop wastage
- Help your building obtain a better rating on your EPC or DEC
- Assist with measurement and verification of energy savings
- Be tailored to specific consumption issues
- Help with consumption reduction
- Lead to energy efficiency improvements
- Form part of a strategic energy efficiency program
Our energy audits are carried out to a BS EN 16247-2 standard. We cover a wide range of technical building services, including:
- BMS including TREND and Satchwell
- Compressed Air
Demand Side Response
Demand Side Response (DSR) offers a solution to large electricity users to incentivise them financially to lower or shift their electricity use at peak times. This will help manage load and voltage profiles on the electricity network.
With a number of different schemes available, it is probable that you can adapt at least some of your electricity demand to suit the grid and qualify payments. We can assist by understanding assets and processes undertaken at individual sites and generation capacity.
We offer a route to the available schemes including:
- Frequency Response
- Balancing Schemes
- Capacity Market
- Peak Avoidance
Energy Efficiency Programmes
The structure of energy and environmental costs prompted by Electricity Market Reform (EMR) and increasingly punitive environmental levies have led to consumption based charges now outweighing commodity costs on invoices. Therefore, the focus for targeting resource is now aimed at reducing consumption.
By assessing how cost, consumption, carbon and compliance drivers are affecting your business, we can priortise the order of impact and create a formal program including:
- Clearly defined, targeted resource requirements and allocation, both for time and capital, over a long period
- Perfect fit for any Corporate Social Responsibility initiative and processes • Comprehensive coverage of all assets
- Can be structured to support other energy and environmental reporting requirements (i.e. ESOS, CRC, CCA, EU-ETS)
- As a function of the activities undertaken, a formal strategy will also automatically identify other measures and
As energy costs continue to rise and environmental legislation becomes increasingly complex, more businesses are investigating the opportunities offered by renewable energy projects such as wind turbines, anaerobic digestion, CHP plants, photovoltaic generation (via solar panels) and small-scale hydroelectric plants.
Our experts can guide you through the entire process and help lessen risk and avoid common pitfalls:
- Regulatory assistance – we can help with OFGEM compliance, ROC certificates, planning constraints and other regulatory issues
- Power Purchasing Agreements (PPA) – PPAs are the means by which the power produced by your plant is traded. We can help you source the right agreements and manage them going forward to ensure you are paid correctly for the surplus energy you generate
- Management services – our team provide a range of on-going support services, such as validation of export statements. This frees you up to focus on running your business
- Potential cost reduction – our experts can help you evaluate whether you could use your plant to reduce cost, such as using grid balancing schemes
Need To Talk?
Call 01727 877020
Prefer that we call you?
Use the form below and one of our team will contact you to discuss your needs.
Alternatively write to us at:
LSI ENERGY, Hastings House, 12 Park Industrial Estate, Park Street, Frogmore St Albans, AL2 2DR
"The service LSI offer is detalied, easy to understand and their cost analysis process was essential in helping us budget for the year ahead. Our Account Manager has been fantastic to work with and always responds to any issues we may both, both quickly and effectively.
"We are pleased that we chose to partner with LSI and would highly recommend their services to others."
"Following several months of consultation and market reviews Northern and Shell Network would like to say a big thank you to Malcolm Spooner and the LSI team for a substantial saving to our utility costs over the next 24 months."
"The cost efficiencies achieved, combined with the high level of personal service offered and the experience of committing to the market at 'just the right time' makes us feel most comfortable knowing we are in safe hands.
"We look forward to working with you in the future."
"LSI has solved a number of long-standing queries and multiple billing issues that our prievious broker had been unable to conclude. LSI provide a high level of service and we are proud to say we now have a central procuremnt stratergy in which LSI has assisted.
"In short, LSI has exceeded our expectations and delivered an excellent service in what can be a very complicated market."